Mudgeeraba Cemetery is owned by the City of Gold Coast (City). The lower part (0.75 hectares) was donated to the City in 1936 by the Laver family.
The cemetery is now 9.5 hectares in size after the City acquired adjacent land.
A portion of this has been utilised for a new lawn beam section. This area was opened in July 2008 and will accommodate approximately 680 burial sites and a number of ashes memorial sites.
Sites are available for purchase.
Monumental, lawn and lawn beam sections
View the Mudgeeraba Cemetery layout.
Note: the map depicts the sectional layout of the cemetery only. For information relating to vacant sites within the cemetery, please contact our Cemeteries team for current availability.
Columbarium wall (lower section) - single and double niches
Granite columbarium wall (top section) - single niches only
Ashes gardens - single, double and family sites
Earliest recorded burial
In 1936, William Henry Laver was buried.
Approximate burials since first record (as at 2009)
- 1127 burials
- 260 ashes interments