Robina Community Centre
This centre is managed by the City of Gold Coast (City). The City is responsible for taking bookings and enquiries.
When making booking enquiries please indicate the venue, type of event and proposed date.
Detailed floor plans and a fees and charges guide will help you select a space that best suits your needs.
Online booking enquiry
Use our online form to make a booking enquiry for one or more of the community centres managed by the City.
If you prefer to complete a booking enquiry form offline, download the Community Centre Booking Enquiry Form below.
For any additional assistance, please call City Venues between 8am and 5pm from Monday to Friday, or send us an email:
Phone: 07 5667 5986
Please see the list of upcoming events for the Robina Community Centre.
Robina Community Centre
The Robina Community Centre was designed to augment the existing Robina Auditorium and Library by providing an integrated mix of community spaces within two levels of building with internal lift access.
It features two ground floor performing arts areas and one meeting room in addition to the Divisional Councillor's office.
There are five meeting rooms available for hire, in addition to office spaces that are occupied by community organisations including Gold Coast Eisteddfod and Robina Community Legal Centre Incorporated.
The facility is located adjacent to the existing Robina Library, Auditorium and Art Gallery located on San Antonio Court. The site has limited shared parking available, however it is well serviced by public transport.
The Auditorium is located within the Library and Art Gallery building and is an ideal venue for functions, concerts, meetings and community events.
An in-built sound and lighting system is available within the Auditorium. Hire charges apply to various equipment and professional technical services.
The following capacities for each area are approximate based on two room set-up styles: theatre style and meeting room style.
Meeting room 2.1 is only available as a boardroom set-up as it has a fixed boardroom table. Meeting room set-ups have tables that are able to be moved.
Community Centre ground floor
- Multi-purpose room – theatre style – 150 people
- Activity room 1.1
- timber floor with 2 x mirrored walls
- exercise class set-up - 20 people
- theatre style set-up - 45 people
- Room 1.3 - theatre style – 30 people
Community Centre first floor
- Meeting room 2.1 – boardroom set-up only – 12 people
- Meeting room 2.2 – meeting room set-up – 15 people
- 570 people - theatre style
- 120 people - banquet style
- Both floors feature a basic domestic style kitchen with fridge, boiling water, microwave oven and washing up facilities
- Canteen style kitchen complete with fridge, urn, bain-marie, dishwasher, stove, oven
- Tables and chairs are available
- Grand Piano available in room 1.2
- Stage with wheelchair access and dressing room facilities, grand piano, motorised screen with data projector, in-built sound and lighting system
Subject to conditions of hireJump to key information