Robina Community Centre
This centre is managed by Council. Council is responsible for taking bookings. Enquiries can be made as follows:
Phone: (07) 5581 7227
The booking office is contactable between 8am and 5pm from Monday to Friday.
When making booking enquiries please indicate the venue, type of event and proposed date.
Robina Community Centre is located in the heart of the town centre precinct close to public transport.
Robina Community Centre
The Robina Community Centre was designed to augment the existing Robina Auditorium and Library by providing an integrated mix of community spaces within two levels of building with internal lift access.
It features two ground floor performing arts areas and one meeting room in addition to the divisional Councillor's office.
There are five meeting rooms available for hire on the first floor, in addition to office spaces that are occupied by community organisations including Gold Coast Eisteddfod and Central Gold Coast Chamber of Commerce.
The facility is located adjacent to the existing Robina Library, Auditorium and Art Gallery located on San Antonio Court. The site has limited shared parking available, however it is well serviced by public transport.
The Auditorium is located within the Library and Art Gallery building and is an ideal venue for functions, concerts, meetings and community events.
An in-built sound and lighting system is available within the Auditorium. Hire charges apply to various equipment and professional technical services.
The following capacities for each area are approximate based on two room set-up styles: theatre style and meeting room style.
Meeting room 2.1 is only available as a boardroom set-up as it has a fixed boardroom table. Meeting room set-ups have tables that are able to be moved.
Community Centre Ground Floor
- Multi-purpose room – theatre style – 150 people
- Activity room 1.1 - theatre style – 45 people
- Room 1.3 - theatre style – 40 people
Community Centre First Floor
- Meeting room 2.1 – boardroom set-up only – 12 people
- Meeting room 2.2 – meeting room set-up – 15 people
- Meeting room 2.3 – meeting room set-up – 12 people
- Meeting room 2.4 – meeting room set-up – 10 people
- Meeting room 2.5 – meeting room set-up – 10 people
- 570 people
- Both floors feature a basic domestic style kitchen with fridge, boiling water, microwave oven and washing up facilities
- Canteen style kitchen complete with fridge, urn, bain marie, dishwasher, stove, oven
- Tables and chairs are available
- Stage with dressing room facilities, grand piano, motorised screen with data projector, in-built sound and lighting system
Off-street parking and disability access
Subject to conditions of hire