Selection & Ordering
Pre-payment of grave site and interment
Grave sites and burial interment fees can be pre-paid. This can be arranged by contacting Cemetery Administration to choose a grave site and finalise the pre-payment.
- Contact your preferred funeral director to make arrangements for the funeral service and burial.
- If you or the family intend to choose the site for burial, please contact Council to arrange a meeting at the cemetery grounds.
- The funeral director will book the burial time and day with Council.
- An order for a memorial plaque can be placed with Council. Contact Cemeteries Administration to arrange a personal appointment or to have forms mailed. A stonemason should be contacted for monumental work in designated cemeteries.
Pre-payment of columbarium wall niche or a site in the ashes memorial garden
Columbarium wall niches or ashes memorial sites can be pre-paid. Please contact cemeteries administration to choose a site and finalise the pre-payment.
Funeral service and ashes interment
- Contact your preferred funeral director to make arrangements for the service and cremation.
- Contact Cemeteries Administration to select an ashes site at the cemetery, for example, in the columbarium wall or ashes memorial garden.
- An order for a memorial plaque can be placed with Council. Contact Cemeteries Administration to arrange a personal appointment or to have forms mailed.
- After the cremation, the ashes will be interred in the site and the memorial plaque placed.
Cemetery Locations and Grave Types
|Location||Grave sites||Memorial ashes garden||Ashes columbarium wall|