Southport Community Centre
This centre is managed by City of Gold Coast (the City). The City is responsible for taking bookings. Enquiries can be made as follows:
Phone: 07 5581 7227
The booking office is contactable between 8am and 5pm from Monday to Friday.
When making booking enquiries please indicate the venue, type of event and proposed date.
Located in the heart of Southport close to public transport, the Southport Community Centre is a two-level facility available to the community.
The ground level of the centre consists of a large multi-purpose hall with timber flooring which is ideal for functions, events and expos. Adjoining the hall are two performing arts rooms suitable for a variety of activities.
Lift access is available to the first level floor which consists of a fully-equipped conference room and carpeted meeting and activity rooms of various sizes which include accessible kitchen facilities.
- Multi-purpose hall - seats 450 theatre style
- Performing arts room 1 - capacity 80 people
- Performing arts room 2 - capacity 80 people
- Canteen-style kitchen
- Reception-style foyer area
- Meeting room G1 - capacity 20 people
- Meeting room G2 - capacity 20 people
- Meeting room G4 - capacity 60 people
- Conference room - capacity 80 people (available fully-equipped on request)
- Meeting room F1- capacity 20 people
- Meeting room F2- capacity 20 people
- Meeting room F3- capacity 60 people
- Meeting room F4- capacity 80 people
- Meeting room F5- capacity 50 people
Ground level kitchen facilities
Hot water unit, bain-marie, food warmer, microwave, large double-door fridges
Tables, chairs, kitchen facilities, air conditioning
The conference room is equipped with multi-functional data projector equipment including drop-down screen and HD television.
Disability access including lift between floors, limited off-street parking
Subject to conditions of hire