Southport Lawn Cemetery
The 4.84 hectare Southport Lawn Cemetery is controlled by the City of Gold Coast (City) as trustee.
Sites are available for purchase.
- lawn and lawn beam sections
- infants and children's section
View the Southport Cemetery layout.
Note: the map depicts the sectional layout of the cemetery only. For information relating to vacant sites within the cemetery, please contact our Cemeteries team for current availability.
- Columbarium wall - single, double and triple niches
- Ashes memorial garden - single and double sites
- Ashes scattering garden - for memorialisation only
Earliest recorded burial
21 May 1970
Approximate burials since first record (as at 2009)
- 5166 burials
- 1283 ashes interments