At City of Gold Coast immunisation clinics and during annual school programs, the following recommended National Immunisation Program Schedule Queensland (NIPSQ) vaccinations against preventable diseases may be accessed.
All vaccines below are free to certain age groups under certain conditions, as they are funded by the government. You can check with our immunisation service if you require clarification.
- Meningococcal C
- Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, Inactivated Polio, Hepatitis B and Hib (single dose for all six vaccines)
- Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, Inactivated Polio
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Hepatitis B (separate dose)
- Varicella (chickenpox)
- Hepatitis A
- Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
The following non-schedule vaccinations are also offered at our immunisation clinics for a fee, by prior payment and arrangement:
- Hepatitis A - child/adult
- Hepatitis B - child/adult
- Hepatitis A and B combined - child/adult
- Varicella (chickenpox) - child/adolescent/adult
- Diphtheria/Tetanus/Pertussis - adolescent/adult
The approximate vaccine costs, which may alter from time to time, are listed in the following table.
Sale of vaccines
EFTPOS facilities are now available at the public immunisation clinics. Cash payments cannot be accepted at the clinics. You may still pay at any Customer Service centre during business hours prior to coming to the clinic and bring your receipt with you.
Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B
|Adult (16 years and over)||Twinrix||3 doses||$156|
|Children (under 16 years)||Twinrix Junior||3 doses||$100|
|Adult (16 years and over)||Havrix||2 doses||$96|
|Children (under 16 years)||Havrix Junior||2 doses||$58|
|Adult (20 years and over)||Engerix Adult||3 doses||$44|
|HBVaxII Adult (School)||Single dose||$15|
|Children (except 13 year olds/students in Year 8)||Engerix Junior||3 doses||$25.50|
HPV (Human Papilloma Virus)
|Adolescents/adults (9 to 26 years)||Gardasil (course of 3 injections)||Single dose||$120|
|Children (8 to 12 years)||Varilrix||1 dose||$45.50|
|Adolescents/adults (14 years and over)||2 doses||$89|
Note: vaccines are sold at cost price. The prices quoted above are for the complete course. The course must be completed if the vaccination is to be effective against the disease.