City of Gold Coast services
Here you can find information about the City of Gold Coast (City), including how to pay your City-related bills. It's your guide to the services provided including employment opportunities, events, libraries, city information, publications and tourist information.
City alerts and disaster management information
Find a City facility using our interactive maps
- Apply for a City job, apply for a tender
- Contact us - by phone, post, mail, in person, or through our online services
- Pay a City bill or change your postal details (for rates and water notices)
- Register your dog (or change your dog registration details)
- Report a problem (including barking dogs, illegal parking, graffiti)
- Make a complaint about an administrative action of the City.
- Bin days and recycling days, kerbside clean-up dates
- Council minutes and agendas, find a Council meeting, local laws
- Application forms, fees and charges, permits and licensing information
- Immunisation services information, language resources
- Projects and strategies
- Water and sewerage information, check your water use