Annual Plan and City Budget 2017-18
The City is currently seeking community feedback on the 2017-18 Annual Budget. Your views are important and we want to hear them. Love your city and shape your community.
Complete our City budget survey or visit us at one of the listening posts up and down the city and talk to City staff.
Have your say on the 2017-18 budget
The City would like your feedback to help shape the City’s $1.4 billion budget for next year.
Please note: Community engagement runs from 16 February to 28 April 2017.
Annual Plan and City Budget 2016-17
Annual Plan and City Budget 2016-17 documents:
- Annual Plan 2016-17 (including City Budget) documents
- Register of Fees and Charges 2016-17
- Revenue Statement and Resolution of Rates and Charges 2016-17
- Annual Plan 2016-17 highlights infographic
- Inspiring lifestyle. Driving opportunity
- City Plan
- Commonwealth Games
- Gold Coast 2020
- Debt Management - Public Statement
- Previous Annual Plans
- Projects and strategies
- Rates and water bills