Council of the City of Gold Coast (Council) and committee meetings are open to the public and are held at the City of Gold Coast Council Chambers, 135 Bundall Road, Surfers Paradise.
Committees usually meet once per fortnight. Full Council meetings are also held fortnightly, normally on a Tuesday, to consider committee reports and are streamed live via the Internet.
Council's standing committees are listed below. Please browse or search Minutes and Agendas online to view the committee reports.
For a list of membership and roles of each committee view the Register of Membership document.
Current Committees from May 2015
- City Infrastructure
- City Planning
- Community Services
- Economic Development and Major Projects
- Gold Coast Water and Waste
- Governance and Administration.
- City Infrastructure and Water
- Commonwealth Games and Major Projects
- Community and Cultural Development
- Engineering Services
- Engineering, Water and Transport
- Governance, Administration and Finance
- Sustainable City Future
- Water Services.
Download and view the City of Gold Coast Meeting Planner.