Reedy Creek Commercial Landfill
|Monday||7am - 4.45pm|
|Tuesday||7am - 4.45pm|
|Wednesday||7am - 4.45pm|
|Thursday||7am - 4.45pm|
|Friday||7am - 4.45pm|
|Saturday||7am - 12.45pm|
The Reedy Creek Commercial Waste and Recycling Centre is closed on all public holidays.
Phone: 07 5667 5976 from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
The Reedy Creek Commercial Waste and Recycling Centre accepts general waste and recycles the following items:
- Car batteries (lead acid)
- Car bodies
- Charity donation bins
- Clean fill (commercial and large loads)+
- Comingled recyclables (yellow top bins) - aluminium cans, paper, plastic and glass bottles
- Commercial waste*
- Commercial green waste*
- Concrete (commercial and large loads)*+
- Domestic green waste
- Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacons (EPIRB)
- Gas bottles - empty (up to 9 kilograms)
- Motor oil
- Scrap metal
- Soil and clean fill (road base and clay base only - small domestic loads only)
- Weighbridge - registration
- Whitegoods (degassing available)
*Chargeable waste - fees apply.
+Call Waste Management on 07 5667 5976 to confirm.