Reedy Creek Community Waste and Recycling Centre
Please note: This facility is for residential customers and is a separate site to the Reedy Creek Commercial Landfill.
|Monday||7am - 4.50pm|
|Tuesday||7am - 4.50pm|
|Wednesday||7am - 4.50pm|
|Thursday||7am - 4.50pm|
|Friday||7am - 4.50pm|
|Saturday||7am - 4.50pm|
|Sunday||7am - 4.50pm|
The City’s waste management facilities experience peak demand between 10am and 2pm. Avoid delays by timing your visit outside these times.
- Good Friday
- Christmas Day
Phone: 07 5667 5976 from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
The Reedy Creek Waste and Recycling Centre accepts general waste and recycles the following items:
- Car batteries (lead acid)
- Charity donation bins
- Comingled recyclables (yellow top bins) - aluminium cans, paper, plastic and glass bottles
- Commercial waste* (small vehicle loads)
- Commercial green waste*
- Concrete (small domestic loads only)
- Cooking oil (up to 20 litres)
- Domestic green waste
- Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacons (EPIRB)
- Gas bottles - empty (up to 9 kilograms)
- Motor oil
- Scrap metal
- Soil and clean fill (road base and clay base only - small domestic loads only)
- Weighbridge - registration
- Whitegoods (degassing available)
*Chargeable waste - fees apply.