Emerging Communities Domain: Structure Plan Maps
A full explanation of the Emerging Communities Domain is provided in Part 5, Division 2, Chapter 18 ( 575kb) of the Planning Scheme 2003. Structure Plans have been adopted by Council for the guidance of future development of emerging communities within the Emerging Communities Domain.
The following Structure Plan Maps form part of the Gold Coast Planning Scheme 2003, Emerging Communities Domain: Structure Plan Maps:
- EC1: Beenleigh District Structure Plan ( 412kb)
- EC2: Albert Corridor A: Ormeau Structure Plan ( 445kb)
- EC3: Albert Corridor B: Upper Coomera Structure Plan ( 201kb)
- EC5: Albert Corridor D: South Helensvale Structure Plan ( 339kb)
- EC6: Albert Corridor E: Kopps Road Structure Plan ( 319kb)
- EC7: Gilston Structure Plan ( 306kb)
- EC8: Reedy Creek Structure Plan ( 1.23mb)
- EC9: Inter-Urban Break Structure Plan ( 446kb)
Please note: The map EC4 – Albert Corridor C: Otmoor Road Structure Plan has been withdrawn.