61 Sunshine Boulevard
Mermaid Waters QLD 4218
Phone: 07 5581 1555
Fax: 07 5575 5007
Ask a librarian online contact form.
How do I get there?
Broadbeach Library is located alongside the City of Gold Coast customer service office at Albert Waterways Community Centre and park, opposite Pacific Fair.
View the TransLink website for public transport routes in your local area.
About Broadbeach Library
Opened on 26 August 2008, Broadbeach Library is one of the City's most environmentally-compliant buildings, incorporating ecologically sustainable design principles to reduce the consumption of water, electricity and air conditioning.
The natural hues of the building have been designed to reflect the natural environment of the Gold Coast, while the striking bright wall displays at either end of the building are reminiscent of the city's heyday past.
- Monday: 9am - 6pm
- Tuesday: 9am - 6pm
- Wednesday: 9am - 6pm
- Thursday: 9am - 7pm
- Friday: 9am - 6pm
- Saturday: 9am - 4pm
- Sunday: Closed
Services and facilities
- wide selection of fiction and non-fiction books for adults, young people and children
- children's section with books, CDs, DVDs, graphic novels and games
- young people's section with books, CDs, DVDs, graphic novels and games
- DVDs, including movies, TV series, and documentaries
- Music CDs, including rock, pop and classical selections
- PCs with Internet access and Microsoft Office
- large print and audio books
- music scores
- newspapers and magazines
- books, DVDs and CDs to help learn a language
- adult literacy resources
- books, CDs and DVDs in languages other than English
- community notice board
- photocopying and printing and scanning (to USB)
- self-serve loans units
- disabled access with automatic doors
- disabled parking
- audio loop
- after hours return
- community meeting room
- public access wireless Internet.