Corner White and Price Streets
Nerang QLD 4211
Phone: 07 5581 7180
Fax: 07 5502 2759
Ask a librarian online contact form
How do I get there?
Free undercover parking can be accessed from White Street.
View the TransLink website for public transport routes in your local area.
About Nerang Library
This award winning library was opened in 2003 and is the home of our Special Needs Library. Modern, clean lines and accents of colour and texture reinforce the appeal of specific functional spaces. The design incorporates a series of graphic walls, solar panels and a sunny atrium.
The library features two significant art works with Nerang as their theme. The first is a series of three panels sculpted by Sherie Knipe. The panels depict the themes of natural environment, community and industry. Local fauna, flora, landmarks and facilities are represented in these finely crafted images.
The second is a seat designed by Stephen Hall and located in the library garden. The seat represents the languid curves of the river and incorporates themes of the jetty and timbers floating downstream.
- Monday: 9am - 6pm
- Tuesday: 9am - 6pm
- Wednesday: 9am - 6pm
- Thursday: 9am - 7pm
- Friday: 9am - 6pm
- Saturday: 9am - 1pm
- Sunday: Closed
Services and facilities
- wide selection of fiction and non-fiction books for adults, young people and children
- children's section with books, CDs, DVDs, graphic novels and games
- young people's section with books, CDs, DVDs, graphic novels and games
- PCs with Internet access and Microsoft Office (bookings advisable)
- public access wireless Internet
- large print and audio books
- newspapers and magazines
- language tapes, CDs and DVDs
- special needs collection
- community notice board
- photocopying and printing
- self-serve loans units
- disabled access with automatic doors
- disabled parking
- after hours return
- community meeting room.