196 Robina Town Centre Drive
Robina QLD 4226
Phone: 07 5581 1600
Fax: 07 5578 9483
Ask a librarian online contact form
Important customer notice
To address continuing parking issues, regulated parking (maximum three hours) will be introduced throughout the precinct car park at the Robina Library from Monday 3 April 2017.
Parking is strictly for users of the Robina Library and Community Centre.
Please observe parking signs to avoid penalty. Library staff are unable to cancel parking infringement notices.
How do I get there?
Robina Library is part of Robina Community Centre. The complex also incorporates an art gallery and an auditorium.
View the TransLink website for public transport routes in your local area.
- Monday: 9am - 6pm
- Tuesday: 9am - 6pm
- Wednesday: 9am - 6pm
- Thursday: 9am - 7pm
- Friday: 9am - 6pm
- Saturday: 9am - 4pm
- Sunday: Noon - 4pm
Services and facilities
- wide selection of fiction and non-fiction books for adults, young people and children
- children's section with books, CDs, DVDs, graphic novels and games
- young people's sections with books, CDs, DVDs, graphic novels and games
- PCs with internet access and Microsoft Office (bookings advisable)
- large print and audio books
- newspapers and magazines
- books and magazines in community languages
- language tapes, CDs and DVDs
- community notice board
- photocopying and printing
- self-serve loan units
- disabled access with automatic doors
- disabled parking
- after hours return
- community meeting room
- public access wireless Internet.