Save time, go online. Register your dog; apply for a licence, permit or development application; pay your rates, check your balance before you pay, or email a general enquiry - these are just a few of the things you can do online. See below for many more, or visit our Contact us page for other ways to get in touch.
Permits, licensing, fines
- Online application forms
- temporary and fixed food business licence
- advertising device licence/permit
- film production
- temporary banner permit
- Notification of Food Safety Supervisor
- Penalty Infringement Notice (PIN/fine) withdrawal request, or view your parking fine (PIN number and vehicle registration number required)
The following minimum requirements will ensure the best experience when using these online forms:
- a compatible web browser (we recommend the use of Internet Explorer 9 or above)
- Adobe Reader (version 9.5 or later) set as your default PDF viewer.