National Relay Service for the hearing impaired Language translation services

Permits & Licensing

Scheduled maintenance – Saturday 16 February to Sunday 17 February 2019

Some online services and payment options will be unavailable from 6pm on Saturday 16 February to 11pm on Sunday 17 February 2019. If you are unable to access links or online forms during this time, please try again later.

We apologise for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Information on City of Gold Coast permits and licensing requirements can be found from this page. To find a topic, scroll through the full list below (this is sorted alphabetically by category) or search using specific keywords or categories in the search fields below. Click 'Go' to activate the search.

  • Search results
  • Accommodation


Rental accommodation (dwelling, unit or backpacker/hostel)

It is a requirement of the City of Gold Coast (City) to monitor the standard of operations in all accommodation premises to ensure health and safety of its occupants. The City determines the standard of operation by regulating specific accommodation types

Swimming pools

City of Gold Coast regulates swimming pools to ensure they are operated and maintained to an appropriate level that reduces risks to public health and safety.

Camping areas and caravan parks

City of Gold Coast regulates caravan parks and camping areas across the city to provide appropriate facilities and ensure they are kept in clean and hygienic condition.

Displaying 1 – 3 of 3 items