National Relay Service for the hearing impaired Language translation services

Permits & Licensing

Scheduled maintenance – Saturday 16 February to Sunday 17 February 2019

Some online services and payment options will be unavailable from 6pm on Saturday 16 February to 11pm on Sunday 17 February 2019. If you are unable to access links or online forms during this time, please try again later.

We apologise for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Information on City of Gold Coast permits and licensing requirements can be found from this page. To find a topic, scroll through the full list below (this is sorted alphabetically by category) or search using specific keywords or categories in the search fields below. Click 'Go' to activate the search.

  • Search results
  • Entertainment



Busking is permitted within the Gold Coast CBD (Southport), in parts of the southern Gold Coast (Coolangatta/Kirra/Tugun), Surfers Paradise, Burleigh Heads and Broadbeach.

Displaying 1 – 1 of 1 items