Contact Council's Town Planning Advice Centre for general information about:
- the Gold Coast Planning Scheme
- siting regulations under Standard Building Regulations for single detached dwellings
- general town planning enquiries
- development application forms
- Council's development application process
- Council approvals for building and renovations
The Town Planning Advice Centre is staffed by experienced officers who manage more than 200 telephone and 50 counter enquiries every day.
The Town Planning Advice Centre is open from 9am to 1.15pm, and from 2pm to 4pm, Monday to Friday, except for every second and fourth Thursday of the month, when the counter is closed from 8am to 10.30am for staff training. Telephones are staffed from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Contact the Town Planning Advice Centre on (07) 5582 8708 or email email@example.com.