banner image
Spotted something that needs attention?

Complete our online request form to have your issue investigated.

National Relay Service for the hearing impaired Language translation services

Report a problem - Water and sewer

Water leaks

The City of Gold Coast is responsible for water leaks from the supply system up to and including the water meter.

Water leaks that occur from water pipes and fittings on your side of the water meter are the responsibility of the property owner. For information on how to check for water leaks on your property, visit our Water leaks page.

To report a major water leak on public land, e.g. a burst water main, or an issue with no water (if your street is not listed on our Alerts page mentioned below), please call us on 1300 000 928 or 07 5667 5801.

For all other water leaks on City land, please complete the online form below or call either of the above numbers.

Report water leaks on City land

No water?

Details of water interruptions in the city can be found on our Media Centre.

Sewage blockage and overflow

Find out what to do if your sewer pipes are blocked.

Water quality issues

City of Gold Coast will notify customers of any water quality issues as soon as we become aware of them.

Find out what to do if you have concerns about your water quality.

Related information

Jump to key information