Surfers Paradise Festival 2013
This image opens up in a popup window. To close this window please push the escape key on your keyboard.Click to enlarge
The Surfers Paradise Festival is back with a bang in 2013, bigger and better than ever before.
A celebration of Gold Coast music, art, food and culture, the festival is here to entertain, intrigue, dazzle and delight.
A vibrant showcase of emerging local talent and a platform for national and international artists, the festival occupies and defines Surfers Paradise across four weekends of free community events.
- Surfers Paradise Festival Street Parade - Wednesday 27 March, 2013
- Australian Street Entertainment Championship - Friday 29 to Sunday 31 March, 2013
- Launch It Beach Concert Series - Friday 5 and Saturday 6 April, 2013
- One Way Street Party - Saturday 13 April, 2013
- Seafire Fireworks Competition - Saturday 20 April, 2013
- A la Carte in the Park - Sunday 21 April, 2013 - this event is $10 for adults, free for pensioners and children under 18 years of age.
Full details at the official website.