There are a number of bike sheds available for public use located at various key locations along the light rail.
- Gold Coast University Hospital
- Griffith University, east on Parklands Drive
- Queen Street station
- Southport station, west along Nerang Street
- Nerang Street Mall (Southport), adjacent to Scarborough Street
- Cypress Avenue
- Broadbeach South station.
These bike sheds provide a protected place to park your bike while you make the most of Gold Coast public transport on your way to work, school, shopping or just getting out and about.
Change the way you move and become part of the active and healthy Gold Coast.
For more information
You can provide feedback on suggested locations for bike parking facilities, including bike sheds, by emailing our Active Transport team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact us on 07 5582 8211 or 1300 GOLDCOAST (1300 465 326).