Gold Coast Sports and Leisure Centre
The Gold Coast Sports and Leisure Centre's flexible design means it is regularly used for sporting activities ranging from soccer and basketball through to figure skating. The stadium has also been used to hold expos as well special dinners and functions.
Complete venue event packages are available including on-site catering and beverage services. Assistance in event promotion, security and car parking services and all facets of logistical support can be provided.
Key features of this flexible facility include:
- four courts which can be adjusted to suit different requirements. The two centre courts can be combined into one national competition court
- sprung wooden floor
- large, dividable floor space (2200 square metres) ideal for exhibitions, trade shows, functions and receptions
- two large entry foyer areas each including canteen facilities, suitable for event support and receptions activities
- multiple catering and liquor outlets including commercial kitchen and cold rooms
- permanent grandstand seating for 1392 people
- lighting and power requirements suitable for TV coverage
- automatic fire and security systems
- First aid room
- change rooms of various sizes are available
- disable amenities including ramp access from both sides of the building.
Facilities and services
- 2100 square metres floor space.
- Tongue and groove flooring.
- Courts are lined for four (4) basketball/netball courts. A centre court configuration and further seating is also available.
- Public food and beverage outlets, parents' rooms and toilets are easily accessible and designed to reduce waiting times.
- Gold Coast Sports and Leisure Centre has a wide range of food and beverage options available for purchase on event days. Availability may vary from event to event.
- The venue is fully licensed with two catering kiosks.
- TV support is available including a filming stand and roof access for broadcasting.
- The facility is fully licensed and kiosk catering are available in both foyers.
- Broadbeach-Nerang Road, Carrara
- Telephone: 07 5667 5986
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org