Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre
The Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre site is conveniently located in Broadbeach on Australia's Gold Coast, adjacent to Jupiters Hotel and Casino and the Broadbeach retail and restaurant precinct.
The $167 million facility was officially opened on 29 June 2004, providing the Gold Coast with its first, and Queensland with its third, convention centre. The centre features a main arena, exhibition halls and meeting rooms catering for 10 to 6000 people.
It is Australia’s largest regional convention centre, capable of handling events of all sizes, including conventions, conferences and meetings, national and international incentives, banquets, exhibitions, concerts, sporting and special events.
Purpose-designed with state-of-the-art facilities, the centre offers total wireless technology allowing delegates and visitors to log on to email and the internet from where ever they are in the venue. The centre also offers on-site catering and in-house audio-visual services, as well as marketing and public relations support and professional event management.
- one hour flight north of Sydney, one hour drive south of Brisbane Airport and 20 minutes drive north of Gold Coast Airport (Coolangatta)
- conveniently located in Broadbeach, five minutes drive from the main tourist hub of Surfers Paradise with direct access to a major arterial road system and public transport
- 300 metres from the Gold Coast's world famous surfing beaches
- within easy walking distance of two major shopping centres and a restaurant and entertainment precinct
- joined to 5-star Jupiters Hotel and Casino by a 270 metre covered walkway (Jupiters Hotel & Casino has 600 guest rooms, a casino and nightly shows)
- monorail link to 5-star Sofitel Hotel (300 guest rooms)
- access to 18,000 room nights