The Mayor's Telstra Technology Award 2016
Entries into The Mayor's Telstra Technology Award 2016 will officially open on Wednesday, 1 June 2016.
The Mayor is delighted to be partnering once again with Telstra to bring you this annual award exclusive to Gold Coast high schools.
Telstra and Bond University are contributing an inspiring array of prizes for the winning students and school. This year we have a new sponsor, Dreamworld, who have provided an exciting new prize for the winning school.
- First prize – Three (3) Samsung Galaxy S7 4GX mobile phones and three Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 2 speakers
- Second prize – Three (3) iPad Air 2 4G 16GB
- Third prize – Three (3) Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 2 speakers
The winning school
- $5000 cash (supplied by Telstra)
- Entry to Australia’s biggest theme park, Dreamworld and an exclusive, behind the scenes Engineering Tour.
- One Telstra Thanks® private screening at a Gold Class cinema with invited guests.
- 1 June 2016 – Competition officially opens
- 27 July 2016 – Phase 1 entries close
- 10 August 2016 – 12 finalist teams announced
- 19 October 2016 – Phase 2 entries close
- 9 November 2016 – Presentation ceremony at Bond University.
If you have any queries about the Mayor's Telstra Technology Award, please email MayorsTechAward@goldcoast.qld.gov.au or phone 07 5581 6474.
Sponsors and partners
We would like to thank our sponsors and partners for their valued support of this initiative:
Jump to key information