Gold Coast Tourist Parks are an ideal holiday getaway. We have seven parks located near some of the best beaches on the Gold Coast.
Choose from a variety of accommodation options including:
- self-contained villas which sleep from two to 11 persons, and include bed linen and bath towels
- waterfront villas and sites with picturesque views
- backpacker style lodgings and bunkhouses with shared bathroom and kitchen
- ensuite caravan sites with the privacy and convenience of your own bathroom
- powered and unpowered camping sites for vans and tents.
Our tourist parks are centrally located to main arterial roads, with easy access to all theme parks and attractions on the Gold Coast.
- Jacobs Well Tourist Park
- Broadwater Tourist Park
- Main Beach Tourist Park
- Ocean Beach Tourist Park
- Burleigh Beach Tourist Park
- Tallebudgera Creek Tourist Park
- Kirra Beach Tourist Park
- South Stradbroke Island camp grounds
Gold Coast Tourist Parks are packed with facilities for all ages including Foxtel TV (in villas only), free wireless internet (conditions apply) and swimming pools (all heated during winter), as well as children's playgrounds and barbecue areas.
Visit the Gold Coast Tourist Parks website for rates, special offers and bookings.Jump to key information