Let us know if any details about your dog's registration change.
This makes sure that your information is up to date in our records and helps us return your dog to you if it's ever lost.
On this page you can let us know online, in person or by mail about the following changes:
- contact details – your address, postal address and phone number
- the address where the dog is kept
- microchip number
- you need to cancel your dog's registration because:
- your dog has passed away
- you no longer own the dog
- you have moved away from the Gold Coast
- you have surrendered the dog to a dog rescue organisation.
If your dog's details have changed for one of the reasons listed below, you may now be eligible for a discount or concession on your dog's existing registration.
- animal is now desexed
- now a member of Dogs Queensland
- pension concession
- senior or veteran fee relief.
To let us know about a change resulting in a discount or concession, visit Apply for a discount or concession on an existing dog registration.