Neighbourhood issues

Sometimes you will come across challenges in your neighbourhood.

You may be able to resolve these yourself or report a problem such as animal noise nuisance, illegal parking, or an overgrown property.

Report a problem

If you can't, we are here to guide and support you.

To make it easier for you, you can find helpful information on key topics below:

As part of solving things in your community, we encourage you to take part in your local Neighbourhood Watch program.

To report urgent and/or hazardous situations where public safety may be at risk - phone 1300 GOLDCOAST (1300 465 326) or 07 5629 5629.
Please see our Accessibility page if you need help on how to call us via the National Relay Service or Translating and Interpreting Service.