Missed bin collection
If you're not sure about your bin collection day, please use our Find my bin day.
If your bin collection was missed, please follow these steps:
- Use the speech bubble chat icon in the bottom right hand corner of this page or call us on 07 5667 5976 between 8am and 5pm to have the problem investigated. We will ask you to provide your contact details, address, bin type and any possible reason the bin may not have been emptied.
- Leave your bin on the kerbside and our contractors will return as soon as possible.
There are several reasons why your bin might not be emptied, including:
- the bin was not put out in time (bins should be out for collection by 6am)
- the truck could not reach the bin (cars parked in front or other obstructions)
- the bin was overfull or contained materials that are not allowed
- the driver made a mistake.
For more information about filling your bins and bin collection, please visit our Residential bins page.
Damaged or stolen bins
If your bin is damaged or stolen, please let us know. We can:
- repair damaged bins
- replace missing or broken bins
- remove offensive graffiti on bins.
If your bin is dirty or smelly, please clean it yourself. If your bin has non-offensive graffiti, you can remove the graffiti yourself using one of our free graffiti removal kits, available from our customer service centres.
To report damaged or stolen residential bins, please either:
- request a repair or replacement bin online
- call us on 07 5667 5976.
Request a repair or replacement bin
Commercial bins: Please call 07 5667 5976 if your commercial bin needs repaired or replaced.
To report damaged or full bins on public land visit Report a problem – Graffiti, rubbish & illegal dumping.