Report a problem - Water

Water leaks on public land

We fix water leaks in the water supply system up to and including your water meter.

Any leaks in water pipes and fittings on a property owner's side of the water meter are the property owner's responsibility.

For information on how to check for water leaks on your property, visit our Water leaks page.

If your property has no water, please visit our City alerts page to check for planned service interruptions.

To report a major water leak (such as a burst water main) or a problem with no water not mentioned on our Alerts page, please call us on 1300 000 928 or 07 5667 5801.

To report a water leak on public land, please either:

Report water leaks on public land