On this page you'll find information about how to:
Pay your parking fine online. Please ensure you have your 9-digit infringement notice number and credit card available.
Pay fine starting with 10, 11, 12 or 13
Pay fine starting with 14, 15 or 16
For more information about ways to pay, please see our Make a payment page.
When you pay your parking fine:
- credit card payments incur a 0.69% surcharge.
- your fine may not be available for payment on the day it is issued; it can take up to 3 business days for a fine to show in our system and be available for payment
- if you pay after the due date, you may be charged a late payment fee and referred to the State Penalties Enforcement Registry (SPER) for further action.
Pay by instalments (fines of $200 or over)
If your parking fine totals $200 or more, you may apply to pay by instalments by following the steps below:
- The application must be in writing and include your current address, phone number. Please ensure you include vehicle registration and infringement number details. Send your application to email@example.com or post to:
City of Gold Coast
PO Box 5042
Gold Coast Mail Centre QLD 9726
- You will need to make an initial payment of $60 or more in person at one of our customer service centres, by BPAY® or post using the how to pay details on your fine. Attach proof of payment to your written application.
If your application is approved, the State Penalties Enforcement Registry (SPER) will send you a payment plan. Failure to comply with the payment plan will result in enforcement by SPER and may incur additional fees.
You can see your parking fine and photos of your vehicle at our Parking Infringement Portal.
The photos may help you decide what to do about the fine.
You will need to provide the infringement notice number and vehicle registration details to see the parking fine and photos.
Please note Park Safe parking fines (infringement notices starting with 14, 15 or 16) cannot be viewed through the Parking Infringement Portal.
If you lose or misplace your parking fine (infringement notice), please call us on 07 5667 5989 or visit any customer service centre to obtain the details.
You will need to provide your vehicle registration details to help us locate the fine.
To find reasons for an appeal, evidence you may need to provide, and how to apply visit Appeal a parking fine.