Only the permit holder may apply to amend or cancel the permit.
The permit holder can use the amendment application form to:
- update contact details, including business name (trading name)
- nominate a new contact person
- update the number of approved parking permits (resident parking permit only)
- add or remove a vehicle (resident parking permit or residential care service parking permit only)
- change the registration number of your commercial vehicle permit or residential care service parking permit.
Please note. All previous incorrect permits must be either returned or destroyed. Penalties may be imposed if non-current permits are used.
The following permits are not transferable. If you have moved to a new residential property located within a traffic area, you need to complete a new application for the permit.
- resident parking permit
- visitor parking permit
- resident event parking permit.
Additional visitor parking permits: If you wish to apply for an additional visitor parking permit, you must submit a new visitor parking permit application.
Fees for amendments to a parking permit
No fees apply to amend a parking permit.