This permit allows a vehicle to access the following City-managed malls to deliver or pick up goods or perform services that cannot otherwise be achieved without the use of the vehicle:
- Broadbeach Mall
- Cavill Mall
Who can apply?
Applications can be made by service providers where the use of a vehicle is necessary to deliver or pick up goods or provide services within the mall.
A vehicle in mall permit will only be approved if you can meet the applicable criteria and the use of the vehicle is deemed essential.
There is an application fee for a vehicle in mall permit. Application fees are provided on the application form. You can also view the fees in the Regulated parking permits section of the Register of Fees and Charges.
Eligibility for nil fee
The fee for this application may be reduced to nil if you can demonstrate that you:
- own, rent or lease a rateable property within the City of Gold Coast, or
- are a registered charity, voluntary sporting, community, religious or incorporated not for profit organisation.
You must provide supporting documentation if you wish to apply for nil fee with your application. Please provide one of the following:
- a signed lease agreement
- details of property ownership
- ASIC documentation detailing 'Principal place of business'
- two bills (within last six months) detailing residential address.
How to apply
Choose from one of the options below to apply for a vehicle in mall permit.