Mudgeeraba Cemetery

Grave with colourful flowers

Mudgeeraba Cemetery is owned and operated by the City of Gold Coast. The lower part (0.75 hectares) was donated to the City by the Laver family in 1936. The City also acquired additional land for cemetery use and the cemetery now encompasses a total of 9.5 hectares.

Burials

  • Monumental sites – limited 

Cremation

  • Ashes gardens – single and double

Ashes gardens

  • Ashes gardens – single, double and family

Earliest recorded burial

William Henry Laver was buried in 1936.

Our Cemeteries Administration team can help with enquiries about burial records – see the 'Contact' section for details.

Location

Mudgeeraba Cemetery, 307 Mudgeeraba Road, Mudgeeraba 4213  
View map and directions on Google

Google Map
Suitable for: