Labrador Community Centre
The Labrador Community Centre plays a vital role in the community, providing modern and accessible spaces to hire.
The main hall is a large, versatile space used by a range of community members and organisations for dance, art, performance and fitness. The centre features four other meeting and activity rooms available for hire, where locals will find a range of publicly-accessible services and training courses.
The community centre is part of a hub of tailored spaces providing opportunities and services including the Family and Children's Centre, Women's Space and Men's Shed.
- Rooms can be hired 7 days per week between 7am and 11pm, with the exception of Christmas Day, Good Friday and ANZAC Day when bookings are available from 1.30pm.
- If you're attending a class or event outside of normal business hours, access is only available to the relevant room.
What's on at Labrador Community Centre(PDF, 343KB)
The Gold Coast events calendar also provides details of events at community centres and other locations across the city.
Art gallery is available free of charge for local organisations, collectives and community groups to exhibit in the foyer as an informal gallery space, subject to certain conditions. Please see the document below for comprehensive conditions of use.
Labrador Community Centre Terms, Conditions and Guidelines(PDF, 508KB)
Submit gallery booking agreement
Hire a room
There are 6 easy steps to hire a room:
1. Choose a room that suits your needs
View photos, floorplans and maximum capacities for each of the hireable spaces.
Hire information(PDF, 592KB)
2. Find out about hiring charges and conditions
3. Complete the online booking enquiry form to check availability
Community Centres booking enquiry form
4. Finalise the finer details with our team
One of our team members will be in contact within 3 working days of submitting your enquiry form to find out more about your activity and any equipment you may require.
5. Pay for your booking in advance
You'll receive a 'Notice to Pay' to the email address you provide on the enquiry form. All bookings must be paid in advance.
6. Attend an induction
All hirers are required to attend an induction. Inductions may vary from a simple Fire, Health and Safety introduction to the room you've hired, to a more complex induction including equipment use and licensing if you are holding a large event.
Labrador Community Centre, 57 Billington Street, Labrador 4215
View map and directions on Google