Mudgeeraba Community Centre
The Mudgeeraba Community Centre occupies the top floor of the Firth Park sporting complex.
This spacious venue features a refurbished multipurpose hall filled with natural light that can be split into 2 smaller halls.
The space is available both for casual bookings and for community members to book a regular weekly block of time to run community-based activities.
Local residents are invited to get involved in a range of affordable weekly classes and social services.
- Rooms can be hired seven days per week between 7am and 11pm, with the exception of Christmas Day, Good Friday and Anzac Day when bookings are available from 1:30pm.
- If you’re attending a class or event outside of normal business hours, access is only available to the relevant room.
What's on at Mudgeeraba community centre(PDF, 442KB)
Gold Coast events calendar also provides details of events at community centres and other locations across the city.
Hire a room
There are six easy steps to hire a room:
1. Choose a room that suits your needs
View photos and floorplans for each of the hireable spaces.
Hire information(PDF, 1006KB)
2. Find out about hiring charges and conditions
3. Complete the online booking enquiry form to check availability
Community Centres booking enquiry form
4. Finalise the finer details with our team
One of our team members will be in contact within 3 working days of submitting your enquiry form to find out more about your activity and any equipment you may require.
5. Pay for your booking in advance
You'll receive a 'Notice to Pay' to the email address you provide on the enquiry form. All bookings must be paid in advance.
6. Attend an induction
All hirers are required to attend an induction. Inductions may vary from a simple Fire, Health and Safety introduction to the room you've hired, to a more complex induction including equipment use and licensing if you are holding a large event.
Mudgeeraba Community Centre, Firth Park, Somerset Drive, Mudgeeraba 4213
View map and directions on Google