Tugun Village Community Centre
The Tugun Village Community Centre provides residents with a versatile large hall and smaller activity room that can host everything from weekly indoor bowls competitions, workshops, fitness classes and live theatre performances. A part refurbishment in 2019 has revealed a fresh, welcoming environment and the venue is quickly becoming a social hub for locals.
The Tugun Village Community Centre is comprised of a large multipurpose hall with full theatre facilities including stage, back stage area and dressing rooms. The smaller activity room is suitable for meetings, dance and fitness classes and features a full length mirror, ballet barre and audio system. Kitchen facilities are also available.
Tugun Theatre Company
For over a decade, the Tugun Theatre Company has called our stage home and had a loyal audience attendance for their four productions each year. They hold auditions, rehearsals and produce up to four shows a year.
- Rooms can be hired seven days per week between 7am and 11pm. If you are attending a class or event outside of normal business hours, access to only the relevant rooms will be provided.
- Booking enquiries for the Tugun Village Community Centre are provided off site at a central reservation office between Monday and Friday during our office hours: 8.30am to 5pm.
What's on at Tugun Village Community Centre(PDF, 401KB)
The Gold Coast events calendar also provides details of events at community centres and other locations across the city.
Hire a room
There are six easy steps to hire a room:
1. Choose a room that suits your needs
View photos, floorplans and maximum capacities for each of the hireable spaces.
Hire information(PDF, 612KB)
2. Find out about hiring charges and conditions
3. Complete the online booking enquiry form to check availability
Community Centres booking enquiry form
4. Finalise the finer details with our team
One of our team members will be in contact within 3 working days of submitting your enquiry form to find out more about your activity and any equipment you may require.
5. Pay for your booking in advance
You'll receive a 'Notice to Pay' to the email address you provide on the enquiry form. All bookings must be paid in advance.
6. Attend an induction
All hirers are required to attend an induction. Inductions may vary from a simple Fire, Health and Safety introduction to the room you've hired, to a more complex induction including equipment use and licensing if you are holding a large event.
Tugun Village Community Centre, 414 Coolangatta Road, Tugun 4224
View map and directions on Google