The community is welcome to use our parks and reserves for special gatherings such as wedding ceremonies, parties, and events.

Applicable fees and charges will depend on the type of booking.

Note: consumption of alcohol in a public park is not permitted under State Government legislation.

See our Permits & licensing section if you wish to apply for:

Community organisations interested in leasing, or schools wishing to make an annual booking for use of our sport and recreational facilities, please see our Community leasing and Sporting right of use pages.

Park naming

If you'd like to know more about the origin or history of a park name please refer your enquiry to our Local Studies Library.

For guidelines and procedures for the naming of Council-managed parks and community facilities see our Park Usage Policy – Naming of Parks and Community Facilities.