These resources may be useful for learning more about development applications managed by the City.
||Checklists and application forms in relation to:
- Engineering drawings
- Operational works – electrical
- Construction of non-tidal works
- Tree removal on private land
- Third party peer reviews of bridge design
- Engineering drawings application approval
- Application for operational works
- Permit for a temporary ground anchor
- Street lighting application approval.
|Plumbing & drainage
||Building or planning works which involving plumbing and drainage.
|Buying & researching property
Apply for mapping searches such as:
These may include City sewer infrastructure, house sewer connection points, and private sewer facilities.
- sewerage infrastructure drawings
- SIS location diagrams
|Standpipes & filling stations
||How to access the City's reticulation system.