Connect, conserve and explore our city's natural environment with NaturallyGC
The NaturallyGC program provides opportunities for community members, like you, to connect with nature and play your part in environmental conservation through education and on ground actions.
We do this by fostering relationships with the community and local organisations to deliver activities, and raise environmental awareness through the promotion of city-wide initiatives, and other nature-based experiences.
Together we can become more connected, educated, and skilled to drive collaborative positive change for our natural environment.
- Participate in our free NaturallyGC activities and workshops that range from kids wildlife shows, citizen science, indigenous culture, nature photography, guided walks, community Landcare tree planting, environmental festivals, and more. There's more than 350 activities to choose from!
- Connect with our external environmental partners and participate in their programs, activities, and community volunteer projects.
NaturallyGC activitiesAnnual program & partner activitiesHoliday programsLandcare Volunteer
For a range of other nature activities across the Gold Coast visit the City's Events Calendar
If you can't make it to one of activities, discover NaturallyGC online
Help us promote and improve your NaturallyGC experience
Share your experience and love for nature on social media using the hashtag #NaturallyGC.
Provide your feedback to help guide our future activities and opportunities on offer through NaturallyGC.
Would you like to have your workshops or activities promoted in the NaturallyGC program? We support organisations, community group and not-for-profits running environment-led activities.
Connect with one of our partners or find out how to become a NaturallyGC partner.
Make a difference to our environment. Join us by volunteering to protect and improve our natural areas. For more information visit NaturallyGC Volunteer Landcare Program and NaturallyGC Citizen Science
The NaturallyGC program aims to:
- connect the community with nature and the Gold Coast's natural areas
- provide and promote opportunities for on-ground action and conservation
- provide a range of free and low-cost nature based workshops and activities for all ages
- provide beneficial, environmental education opportunities
- provide and promote opportunities for sustainable nature-based recreation
- raise awareness of the environmental values of the Gold Coast
- promote and support city-wide conservation initiatives
- encourage an active and healthy lifestyle.
NaturallyGC Landcare and tree plantings FAQs(PDF, 225KB)
NaturallyGC workshops and activities FAQs(PDF, 254KB)