Connect, conserve and explore our city's natural environment with NaturallyGC.
Choose from over 900 free and low-cost nature-based education workshops, activities, events, and recreation opportunities each year. Our program engages over 14,000 individuals. We also provide support to community organisations to deliver a range of environmental education programs.
Visit our City Events calendar to find a NaturallyGC event near you.
Discover the NaturallyGC program
With NaturallyGC you can:
- help plant native trees for wildlife
- connect with a local Bushcare, Landcare or BeachCare group
- go on a guided bushwalk, discover our natural areas and sustainable nature-based recreation opportunities
- discover our unique native wildlife including the iconic koala, platypus, frogs, water bugs, native bees and more
- switch screen time for green time with kids' nature play and interactive activities
- become a citizen scientist and contribute to the monitoring of our waterways, wildlife and natural areas
- find out more about green festivals on offer
- immerse in indigenous culture
- capture the beauty of our natural areas through photography
- learn more about native gardening and a range of other environmental education themed activities
- connect to other Council-led environment initiatives.
You can also download our programs to explore activities:
NaturallyGC program booklet 2021–22
Help us promote and improve NaturallyGC events and workshops
Share your event experiences on social media using the hashtag #NaturallyGC.
Provide your feedback to help guide our future solutions in making NaturallyGC a rewarding nature-based experience.