A Taste of Harmony
Next date: Thursday, 30 March 2023 | 09:00 PM
to Friday, 31 March 2023 | 06:00 PM
A Taste of Harmony invites you and your workplace to partake in the nation’s biggest celebration of workplace cultural diversity.
Register your workplace and hosting a lunch filled with delicious food, friendship, acceptance and a celebration of workplace cultural diversity.
Ways you can be involved
- Host an event in person or virtually with your team
- Create a company or team cookbook with much-loved recipes from your team
- Provide opportunities for team members to share stories about their heritage
- Support your local restaurants and cafes and explore the different cultures in your local area
- Use our discussion guides to have a conversation about cultural diversity
An initiative of the Scanlon Foundation, this free and fun event unites workplaces across the nation through a celebration of their cultural diversity and a shared love of food.
In line with Harmony Week (15–31 March), A Taste of Harmony will celebrate its 15th year of celebrations with over 30,000 workplaces throughout Australia and overseas having taken part.
Wednesday, 15 March 2023 | 08:00 AM
- Friday, 31 March 2023 | 06:00 PM