I want to
My Library | Helensvale
Helensvale Plaza, corner Lindfield Road and Sir John Overall Drive, Helensvale QLD 4212
Now open for our Browse & Borrow service. Find out more.
Helensvale Library and Cultural Centre is one of the Gold Coast’s largest and most versatile purpose-built community centres. It offers a range of flexible spaces for library services, events, workshops and meetings. The building features several creative spaces including a 208-seat auditorium.
Albert Shire Council opened the first Helensvale library in 1993. The current building opened in 2013. Find out more about the history of our libraries on our Gold Coast Stories website.
Facilities available at Helensvale Library
- PCs with Internet access and Microsoft Office (booking advisable)
- public access Wi-Fi
- photocopying, printing and scanning to USB
- self-serve checkout points
- community notice board
- disabled access and lift
- accessible parking
- recharge points for mobility scooters and wheelchairs
- after hours return
- community meeting room
- City of Gold Coast customer service centre – see services and opening times.
We're always interested in your feedback and looking to improve the website wherever possible.