National Relay Service for the hearing impaired Language translation services

Liquor licensing

City of Gold Coast's Environmental Health section is not involved with the administration of liquor licensing.

While registration and licensing of food premises can be closely related to health issues associated with the service of liquor, the City's Environmental Health section cannot act or advise on liquor licensing issues.

All matters related to liquor licensing in Queensland are handled by the Queensland Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation.

Related information

Jump to key information


Top of page Top of page