Activate My Account with an Authentication Key
Have you received an Authentication Key from us?
If yes, please use the button below to activate your My Account. If you don't have an Authentication Key, visit the My Account page to Register.
City of Gold Coast may issue customers with a unique Authentication Key to provide you with quick access to My Account.
The supply of an Authentication Key means that your account has already been validated and is ready for use.
If you have received correspondence from us with your unique key, simply click on the button below and complete the form to activate your account. You will then have access to a greater range of online services.
Please enter your Authentication Key and your registered/legal name exactly as they are shown on the correspondence from us.
Activate My Account
Make the switch for more self-service options:
- view and pay your rates and water accounts
- request a direct debit or make a payment arrangement
- make service requests and track their progress
- perform property searches
- update your details
- lodge and track licence and permit applications
- lodge and track development applications
- select your communication preference to receive your rates and water notices by email as well as other communications from us and lots more.
And with My Account, your personal details are pre-filled in all your service requests and application forms.
Note that by registering for My Account, you agree that:
- the email address you enter here will replace any email address provided to us earlier and will be used as your primary communication method
- only electronic rates and water notices will be issued
- paper documents may no longer be provided
- electronic communications (e.g. email) must be regularly checked
- you may withdraw your consent at any time.
Council of the City of Gold Coast (Council) is collecting your personal information in order to provide the services requested, perform associated Council functions and services, and to update and maintain Council's customer information records. Your information is handled in accordance with the Information Privacy Act (Qld) 2009 and may only be accessed by Councillors, Council employees and authorised contractors. Unless authorised or required by law, we will not provide your personal information to any other person or agency. For further information go to cityofgoldcoast.com.au/privacy.
Council may also use your personal information in order to contact you to provide you with information regarding Council functions and services. If you do not wish to receive such information please opt out using the unsubscribe link in the communication material sent to you.
If you need assistance with using My Account, please contact us on 07 5667 5821 or
You can also view answers to frequently asked questions about this online service below.
Return to top