Our centres are used by community groups, business, and not for profit organisations to run their activities and events.
If you’re looking to join a weekly class or regular group that meets at the Robina Community Centre, find out what's on at the centre. Make sure to visit the page regularly to keep up to date with monthly updates of new activities. When you find something for you, please contact the individual organisers directly to confirm costs, class sizes, availability and start dates prior to attending your first class.
The Gold Coast events calendar provides details of special events at community centres and other locations across the city.
The Robina Community Centre exists to provide a convenient, safe space where the community can run special events, attend regular activities and utilise services.
WiFi and internet
Visitors to Robina Community Centre can access a free Wi-Fi service on their personal devices if they are a member of the Robina branch library. Visitors to the centre may request a temporary username and password.
Unique to the Robina Community Centre
The foyer space at the centre provides an informal gallery space for local organisations, collectives and community groups for exhibiting artworks free of charge, subject to certain conditions.
Other City services available
The Robina Community Centre conveniently brings together a range of City services under the one roof. In addition to our community centre, you’ll find:
External services provided on site
My Community Legal Gold Coast provides a volunteer-based legal service once a week. Please visit their website for details.
Robina Community Centre welcomes community members of all abilities and is proud to offer the following specifically designed features:
- reception office accessible by wheelchair
- six designated accessible parking spaces
- accessible pathways leading to amenities and rooms throughout the centre
- accessible bathroom facility’s provided within the centre
- free recharge points for electric mobility devices are now located within the centre's foyer.
Robina Community Centre has rooms of different sizes to meet everyone's needs. From the auditorium that can seat over 350 patrons, to 10 person meeting rooms and mirror walled performance spaces. All hireable spaces have access to the latest audio visual equipment and technician support. We're sure our centre will help to create a professional impression for the people you invite to your activity.
How to hire a room
There are five easy steps to hire a room:
- Choose a room that suits your needs. The booking information pack contains photos, floorplans and maximum capacities for each of the hireable spaces. The cost of hiring rooms is detailed in the Community Centres Fees and Charges document, both of which can be viewed or downloaded on the Community Centre hire information page.
- Complete the online booking enquiry form to check availability. Click the button at the top of this page to complete an enquiry form online. If you’d like assistance completing the online form, our team will help you out in person or over the phone. Phone 07 5667 5986.
- Finalise the finer details with the Community Centre team. One of our Community Centre team members will be in contact within three working days of submitting your enquiry form to find out more about your activity and any equipment you may require.
- Pay for your booking in advance. You’ll receive a ‘Notice to Pay’ to the email address you provided on the Booking Enquiry Form. All bookings must be paid in advance and details of payment and cancellation terms are outlined in the Conditions of Hire document.
- Attend an induction. All hirers are required to attend an induction. Inductions may vary from a simple Fire, Health and Safety introduction to the room you’ve hired, to a more complex induction including equipment use and licensing if you are holding a large scale event.
Community Centres booking enquiry form
Location: 196 Robina Town Centre Drive (corner San Antonio Court), Robina
Bus: Translink Bus Routes 747, 748, 750, 751, 752, 755, 758, 759, 760, 765
Exit: Southbound off the M1, take exit 82. Northbound off the M1, take either exit 79 or 82.
Parking: Robina Community Centre has 96 free, dedicated car spaces including six for people displaying a disability parking permit.