City of Gold Coast

Navigation Search

Hiring an arborist or tree contractor

City of Gold Coast cannot recommend businesses. However, for information on hiring a qualified and insured tree contractor in your area, the City and the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal (QCAT) recommend you contact the Queensland Arboricultural Association.

Before undertaking vegetation clearing works, landowners are advised to review any state and federal government vegetation clearing requirements. 

Related information

Back  Return to top