Environment online resources
This page provides information on other environment-related websites and online content managed by the City.
- Gold Coast Flora and Fauna online: find out more about our searchable website of all species known to occur on the Gold Coast. This website gives detailed species information including biology and legal status, along with studies and reports, and Google mapping tools to locate species and study locations.
- Science and Environment websites and databases: access City Libraries’ premium online content available with your library card, including World Book Living Green, Sustainability Reference Center, and Environment Complete for mobile devices.
- Environment facts and figures: discover why the Gold Coast is one of the most biodiverse cities in Australia.
- Nature conservation maps: explore wildlife habitats and significant landscapes of the Gold Coast.
- As part of our work in monitoring our environment and planning for the future, we produce, commission and contribute to a range of research papers and journal articles about the diverse local ecosystems here on the Gold Coast.
Find links below to several useful resources.
- YouTube: watch the 'Ecological Restoration Technique' playlist of videos on our YouTube channel.
- Facebook: connect with us on Facebook. Our Facebook page includes environment-related posts.
- Twitter: follow us on Twitter, including environment-related tweets.
For details of the City's social media channels, view our Social media page.
Return to top