Southport - Lupus Street - new shared path
Commencing: 1 April 2019
Completion: 19 April 2019
Total project cost: $131,000
Works are underway to construct a new path along Lupus Street to provide a safe and accessible link from Ferry Road through to The Southport School.
The path will encourage active transport to surrounding destinations and improve network connectivity, accessibility and safety for pedestrians and cyclists.
- Construction of a 2.5 metre wide shared path.
- During construction there will be temporary traffic delays and, at times, noise and dust.
- Parking restrictions will be required and we’ll have traffic management in place. Road access will be maintained.
- To minimise impact, work will be carried out during standard business hours.
- We encourage all road users to take extra care when workers are in the area and observe traffic signs and speed restrictions. We will do our best to minimise disruptions, and we thank you in advance for your patience.
- A new shared path improving safety for pedestrians and cyclists, and encouraging active travel.
- A better connected Gold Coast.
For more information contact the Project Manager on 07 5582 9855.
Extent of works
Return to top