Stormwater Pipe Reline Program
Commencing: February 2019
Completion: June 2019
The City’s annual program to repair and renew our stormwater pipe infrastructure is underway. Works to reline internal pipe surfaces are prioritised after condition assessments, with effort taken to minimise impacts to the surrounding environment. These works are part of a five year program to improve our stormwater infrastructure.
- Works take place in easements, private property, road reserves and parklands with access via manholes or pits.
- Construction works require approximately two days at each site.
- Property access for residents and business will be maintained.
- We will be working to ensure disruptions are kept to a minimum. However, local residents may experience temporary traffic disruptions and construction noise at times.
Benefits for the community
- Cost effective methods are used to extend the service life of our stormwater assets.
- This project is part of our long term commitment to improve the city’s flood resilience.
For more information contact the Project Manager on 07 5667 3837.
Return to top